Thursday, February 19, 2009

pkKlep

2011 07 15 Everything of pk's is to be moved to PKnatz blog.
First I link these pkKlep files into a menu; then I'll move the files to pK and relink the titles; and all else will be moved from blogs, as menus, then files moved, then the rest of K. will attempt further reconstruction while of course I continue to build new.

My first essay on kleptocracy was added to my domain Knatz.com in 1999. A search of pk domains by 2006 prior to my arrest, prior to the court censoring AgainstHierarchy.org but also knocking all my domains off line, would have produced one thousand nine hundred matches! Most occurrences would have been found in the fifty or so modules I intend to recreate (simplified, blog versions of) here. Note that my InsTic (Institutions-Critic) blog closely parallels this one (as does much of my IonaArc) (and others).



The blog names klep and klleptocracy were taken. Visit those blogs and notice: nothing was done with either! (as of this date.)


2009 03 22
I take this occasion to note:

I don't believe the human species can fulfill its potential so long as we tolerate kleptocracy. We live on land we know was stolen. We know the roads we drive on were modernized by authorities who weren't overly fussy as to how the human labor was acquired: need another shovel? arrest another nigger. Any one who pays attention in school — I don't mean pay attention to the teacher; I mean pay attention to the school itself, to what the school is doing! — knows exactly how the dominant culture (that is, the kleptocratic culture) represses, deflects, diverts, vitiates ... ideas that ruffle the fur of the culture's owners: the industrialists for the last bunch of generations, the major land controllers before that ...

All my ideas of what to do have been thwarted. My fiction wasn't published! (No need for censorship if you don't let word around in the first place!) My cheap internet was ignored, then squashed, then stolen decades later by an expensive internet, but not before my wife kidnapped our son, made sure he was raised without any discussion with me, was backed in this theft by the kleptocracy, the thieves at large, the society of thieves.

If I ask where the bank is, someone will tell me. That sort of communication is possible. But if I say what I think should be done with banks, no one hears me. If I say what should be done with our secular hypocrisy, no one hears me ...

I've been fired, not published, blackballed ... finally arrested, censored, my life and business destroyed ... Does my family tell the neighbors? No!!! (Do the neighbors find out anyway and tell each other? No!)
Do the police arrest themselves? arrest the FBI? Ditto, ditto, ditto.

But before I rant on, let me first remount some of the principal files that were already on line on the subject when I got arrested: in 2006. vitiates ... ideas that ruffle the fur of the culture's owners: the industrialists for the last bunch of generations, the major land controllers before that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment