Thursday, February 17, 2011

FBI

G-men. I remember when I was a kid. WWII. GIs. Government issue. Everything G was supposed to be good. TV and radio were filled with shows about Government Men protecting us from the likes of Al Capone.

Actually, I learned at Columbia College, the Feeb's main budget had always been to interfere with anarchists, to use any kind of dirty trick to make people know that freedom of speech means that their bread is buttered by compliance (and that the G has weapons, no conscience, and will use them!)

It ain't easy. Americans have always had an anarchist streak. Hell, even English royalists found an anarchist streak when confronted with a stream of James, Charles, Cromwell. Nevertheless: that's what the feebs do. That's what they were always intended to do. But that is not what the public has been programmed to believe. Even while the Feebs were arresting me, setting me up for federal censorship, I don't doubt that they, and the assisting sheriff's men, believed that they were acting for good: against an enemy of society.

Well, depending on what you mean by society, I am an enemy: or, among its staunchest supporters.

If Pilat means "the Roman empire" by "society," then Pilat should comfortably see that Herod and Caiaphas are right: Jesus was an enemy of society. (God is an enemy of society. ...)

Even before the FBI arrested me, jailed me, seized my computers, sluiced me into a kangaroo trial, censorship, and the fed destruction of my business, all because I complained about being defrauded in a way that almost got heard, I could barely keep up with the variety of testimonies I had to make against my society and its institutions. But somehow I missed making this basic point online: the FBI's initiating budget was not to fight crime, it was to sabotage the possibility of theorists against government getting heard.

Hey, look how well they've succeeded! And the public is as stupid as the feebs: they think they're freely thinking, freely expressing themselves, they think they have access to reliable information ... Actually their dick might as well be sewn into their mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment