Saturday, February 5, 2011

Revisionist Authority

Propaganda for the Doomed

Where do we get off claiming "law and order" while standing on stolen territory? spouting stolen ideas?

In college I complained to a friend of my frustration in trying to drive across town, midday, through the garment district. Offering solutions didn't seem to be too difficult to me, my intelligence being greater than average (and my practicality being simultaneously (and relatedly) somewhat below average). "They can't," Anton insisted. "If they paused to fix anything, they'd be out of business."

To me is seemed then, and still seems now, that unless we pause to improve things, we won't have any business to be in.

Could the difference between my view and others' view be honest? I don't think so. On this issue I believe we're either Damned or Saved: with the preponderance, too late, mired on the side of the Damned: the would-be-Saved held helpless.

I complain about kleptocracy. My son says, "Nothing can be done about it." My son knows that he was kidnapped from me when he was five. He knows that I say it was to prevent my having any say in his schooling, me being the deschooler: having offered cybernetic librarianship, digital data bases (not government regulated), social networking (not government regulated), as a solution to kleptocracy – in which all kleptocrats admit that, under the circumstances, no one legitiamately owns anything! We'd have to find an honest zero and start over for property to become a legitimate concept. My son, the kidnapped, who to this day won't listen to what I say without having already dismissed my critiques by misstating them, says dismissively, "Nothing can be done about it."

Surely not: not if you jump on the guy with solutions and hold him helpless!

OK. The US sent Custer. Crazy Horse and his Lakota beat Custer's army. The US sent more armies, jailed Crazy Horse. Now we all sit in school, under compulsion, the state having stolen my internet – to pervert it, to be in charge, to regulate what it doesn't understand and didn't invent, tells the captive children, the captive trainee-executives, the lawyers-, the teachers-, the doctors-in-waiting, that we're a free society, a society of laws. It's all lies, but if you want to catch income from the managed markets, you'll go along with the lies. In a terrarium, only the artificial survives.

What about Crazy Horse? Should he agree, while in jail?

What about those who'd like less traffic in the garment district? Sorry. The kleptocracy keeps no records of what people said, only which records the kleptocracy's executives-in-effect choose to preserve.

Notice: the New Testament was written decades after the Crucifixion. University, media, government records of the internet omit key elements of the history: Ivan Illich, me ... Jesus.

In 1959 no one in the city government, no one in the garment district hear a single one of my ideas for improved order. And no library corrects them.

Without an abundance of fossils, and honest scientists, not regulated by kleptocrats, by bureaucrats, to interpret them, we'll never know what really happened: about anything.

Every one knows that gold was found at Sutter's Mill. Not one in a million realize that the mill and the gold was Sutter's! It's ignorance that allows us to think it's ours. If the US can last another decade or two, there will be no memory left of Crazy Horse. Or: it will be all revisionist memory. Propaganda for the doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment